WordCamp Albuquerque is right around the corner – hooray! We want you to come prepared so you can have the best conference experience possible, so here is a list of things you might want to bring with you.
- Laptop: not a must-have, but nice to have for note-taking, posting to social media (#WCABQ), and doing WordPress-y things during the event.
- Smartphone or tablet: another nice-to-have. The wi-fi may not hold up for 100+ active users, so you might also want to tether to your phone for laptop internet access if needed. Also useful for taking a photo of a key presentation slide.
- Notebook and pen
- Business cards: WordCamp is a great place to network with the local WordPress community.
- Reusable coffee mug: coffee will be available, and if you prefer using your own mug, feel free to bring it.
- Power strip: power outlets may be at a premium depending on the part of the building that you’re in, so if you want easier access to one, a power strip is handy.
- A/C adapters for your laptop/smartphone/tablet
- Questions about your WordPress site(s): we’ll have a Happiness Bar during the lunch break so feel free to take advantage of that to get specific questions not covered in a session answered.