If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.
- We’re looking for talks that are immediately relevant (or directly applicable) to intermediate users.
- We’re looking for presentations that are hands-on or workshop style, and we’re looking for panels of speakers to discuss topics of interest.
- Talks will be allotted 45 minutes. You can use that time however you like (30 minutes for talking and 15 minutes for questions, 25 for talking and 20 for hands on, etc.).
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Albuquerque 2016 and get to attend a speaker dinner, but we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- As a disclaimer, all sessions will be video taped. You will need to sign and return an A/V form prior to speaking.
You will be notified when a decision about your submission is made.