If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.
- We’re looking for talks that are immediately relevant (or directly applicable) to intermediate users.
- We’re looking for presentations that are hands-on or workshop style, and we’re looking for panels of speakers to discuss topics of interest.
- Talks will be allotted 45 minutes. You can use that time however you like (30 minutes for talking and 15 minutes for questions, 25 for talking and 20 for hands on, etc.).
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Albuquerque 2016 and get to attend a speaker dinner, but we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- As a disclaimer, all sessions will be video taped. You will need to sign and return an A/V form prior to speaking.
You will be notified when a decision about your submission is made.
Like all WordCamps, WordCamp Albuquerque is planned, organized, and run by volunteers from our local WordPress community — and we need your help!
As a volunteer, you’ll help our event run smoothly, make sure our attendees have a great time, and bolster our local WordPress community. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to meet more people in the community, deepen relationships, and give back to the open source software we all use and love.
Some sample volunteer roles may include:
- Room Managers / Runners
- Set Up / Clean Up
- Happiness Bar
If you’re interested in being a volunteer, let us know using the form below and share how you’d like to help out.
- Volunteer roles will be defined as the event draws closer.
- A mandatory volunteer meeting will be held the week of WordCamp, time and date to be determined.
- Volunteers will be given a coupon to purchase a ticket to the event
WordCamps are casual, volunteer-run events. Sponsor support for WordCamp enables attendees to experience the event for a low cost! Our speakers come at their own expense and are not paid for presenting. Our organizers are not compensated in anyway, and the event is staffed entirely by volunteers.
Sponsoring this event gives you the opportunity to be a part of the Albuquerque WordPress community. Letting members of our community know you support them will earn you their goodwill.
We have all benefited from using WordPress; now is the perfect time to give something back. We’ve created sponsorship levels to fit every budget. Fill out the following form to let us know if you’re interested:
We’re happy to announce that WordCamp Albuquerque is officially on the calendar. Save the date!
WordCamp Albuquerque will be April 30, 2016 at WESST Enterprise Center. Read more at our venue location page.
Subscribe using the form in the sidebar to stay up to date on the most recent news. We’ll be keeping you posted on all the details over the coming months, including speaker submissions, ticket sales and more!